Our Lady of Sorrows


"Our Lady of Sorrows" ("Our Lady of Sorrows") is the fifth track of the album I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love from the band My Chemical Romance. In the original demo of the band, this song was titled "Bring more knives."

For the song, Gerard Way was inspired by a Catholic nun he had at school. Meaning

This song is about friendship and the will to do anything for friends. It also talks about how to pause your friends can help you get everything and overcome any difficulty. He talks about how many people do not know that they have very good friends at his side but they do not realize: "Get up and stand firm, do not let them see your back, and take my damn hand and never be afraid again" ("Stand up fucking tall, do not let them see your back, and take my fucking hand and never be afraid again. ")

wiki

Popular Posts