I'm With Stupid (canción de Static-X)


I'm With Stupid is the second single from the debut album by Static-X, Wisconsin Death Trip. The song is very famous and considered by many as the best song of Static-X. The song begins with Wayne Static shouting along with the chorus: "He's a looser," she said, and moving fast with the guitar. The Woman of the Shovel

In the song, we can hear the voice of a woman saying short and unclear sentences, which in context seems to say: "So I grabbed my shovel, and I beat him in the skull and took him down. Then I grabbed a rope and I hogtied him. " Asked about this topic, Wayne Static said it is based on real facts: "This is real. It's taken from the news. I do not know the details, but someone came into the neighbor's house while they were on vacation. So she and her husband went and hit the guy on the head with a shovel. This happened on the outskirts of Southern California. The woman came out on the news and was interviewing her as a hero. She lived in a caravan. " Video

The music video of the song shows the group playing while a woman with a shovel in her hand chases a strange creature, which also appears in the first Static-X video clips. A couple of monsters and a blue man also appear. In the end, the woman of the shovel strikes the creature with her, and reveals her true identity: is the singer of the group, Wayne Static. As a curiosity, there are 7 hidden monkeys in the video.

wiki

Popular Posts